Something new…

Where is your heart?

It could be where you were proposed to,
your first kiss,
where you were married,
the birthplace of your child
or maybe it’s the orphanage where you adopted a child…
wherever you hold close to your heart!

This necklace has our custom hand-sketched compass
with a sterling heart fused in the center on one (3/4″) sterling charm,
and a long (1 1/4″) sterling rectangle displaying the
longitude and latitude coordinates of your heart on the other.

Simply tell us your coordinates,
or if you don’t know the coordinates then tell us the address below,
we can find the coordinates for you!

Charms are hung on a sterling silver chain with a single freshwater pearl.

Find this necklace here.

SHARE IT:

Commenting area

1. Love this, so would my geocaching husband! The possibilities are endless for this one.

2. Oh how I love this! Seeing as we have a homebuilt airplane and fly places, this is very appropriate! I will have to show Kevin! Very neat!

3. This is awesome! I’d be tempted to get the coordinates of the Hospital where my sons were born, or perhaps the coordinates of the place I first met my husband. Choices, choices! Now you have yet another necklace I have to add to my wish list! 🙂

4. LOVE the new site…and the new necklace!!!!

5. oh my gosh, that’s beautiful. I know what I want for Christmas…or just because 🙂 I’d have to search for the coordinates for Lower Falls in Yellowstone…:)

6. Great idea!!! Maybe for you with the coordinates for your soldier who’s away…

7. Amazing! I absolutely love it!

8. loveitloveitloveit! I might just have to get one – oh man I just LOVE it… now I must go hunting for the coordinates 🙂

9. Oh my goodness, I love, LOVE this necklace. Def. my new favorite 🙂

10. Brilliant! What are the coordinates of the necklace shown?!

11. This is terrifically creative. Love it.

12. *Love* the new necklace, the new site…….and my new goodies that just arrived! So fabulous and special. keep up the great work Erin and TVP staff!

13. This necklace is so pretty, and such a neat idea! I love it!

14. You continue to outdo yourself. I am IN LOVE with your new latitude and longitude necklace. I better order one now while i have a coupon 🙂

15. I love this. It’s perfect.

Ps. I totally want to know about the coordinates on the necklace in the picture;)

16. ooooooh, this is my favorite yet!

17. Oh my goodness–I love this necklace so much!!

18. I loooove this! I am going to get the coordinates of where my husband will be while he is deployed!

19. I love this so very much! One more to add to my someday wishlist!

20. What a CUTE idea! You TVP people are so clever. 😉

21. New site = awesome
    New necklace = amazing! Love it!!!

22. Lexy Frangos-Kurtz June 18, 2011 at 2:37 am · · Reply

I can not wait to add this to my tvp collection. My coordinated are for the hospital where my daughter was born at 28 weeks. Weighing only 2 lbs 8 oz. The staff saved my angel who is now a healthy 7 year old

23. This is so wonderful, it can truly be the compass of love that goes in many directions. My favorite place would be unfortunately childrens hospital where both of my children were treated and or saved by doctors for two different issues. If it were not for the doctors, nurses and God my babies would not be here today!

24. Since my husband presented me with a heart shaped engagement ring 23 years ago, we have kept up the tradition of heart shaped jewelry!! I absolutely LOVE all your designs and am hoping to purchase something very very soon. A friend just received your necklace with her children’s names on it and I love love love it!! I have to narrow down my choices soon!!!

25. Love this – what an incredibly unique idea – I’d probably put the coordinates for the hospital where my son was born.

26. Susan Holloran June 20, 2011 at 2:38 pm · · Reply

I love the idea behind this necklace. I’m a sucker for anything sentimental. Another gorgeous piece that I think I “need” 🙂

27. Love this SOOOO much!

28. Theresa Hill June 20, 2011 at 2:39 pm · · Reply

Love this!! What a neat concept… love love love

29. I live this! I’d definitely get the coordinates of either our proposal or where our son was born. What a beautiful idea!

30. This is a great idea for commemorating that special place.

31. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! One of my daughters was born in Illinois, the other half a world away in Australia. I’m sending my husband the product link, lol – hopefully he’ll take the hint, HA! Awesome piece.

32. Love this!!! Not sure what the coordinates would be… maybe for my home. Because home is where the heart is.

33. Wendy Pearson June 20, 2011 at 2:48 pm · · Reply

we are getting ready to move permanently overseas for missions work and this would be amazing to remember home. 🙂 i LOVE it!

34. I love this!! Such a great idea!

35. Emily McClain June 20, 2011 at 2:58 pm · · Reply

Wow! I found you lovely ladies by accident, but I’m sure glad I did!! There are soooo many things (including the coordinates) I love that have been created by you masterminds. I think I will be doing my entire gift giving through tvp from here on out. Now, for me I just need to decide which piece of beauty I would like first 🙂 Keep creating beautiful! Emily McClain

36. Joan Canales June 20, 2011 at 2:59 pm · · Reply

I absolutely LOVE it! So unique! I have to have it!!

37. I love this! Next up on my wish list!

38. Ooooh, this is super cool! Love the idea!

39. Still loving this necklace!

40. Love it!

41. I love this! I think the coordinates of my heart would be In Oregon where I was born.

42. I absolutely love this necklace! I know the exact coordinates I want and they selfishly have nothing to do with my child 🙂

43. Love this idea. This is so cool.

44. LOVE this necklace!

45. Love this necklace!

46. I love this! I can’t wait to get one soon. LOVE the new blog!

47. I absolutely ADORE!!!!!! This beautiful necklace!!! 🙂

48. This is such a great idea for a necklace!

49. very cool design, love it!

50. This is so amazing – i think I would coordinate the location of my first date with husband – our first date he and I knew that we would be together forever. It was fate.

51. What a great idea! I love it!

52. What a creative and beautiful idea! Love it!

53. Kathleen in SC June 20, 2011 at 4:49 pm · · Reply

Very cool. Love that it can be so meaningful.

54. Katie Roberts June 20, 2011 at 5:01 pm · · Reply

Love this idea!

55. I am a geographer and I LOVE this necklace!!

56. Christie Burlett June 20, 2011 at 6:23 pm · · Reply

This is such a sweet and personal idea. I LOVE IT!!! Hmmm…maybe my next purchase?

57. What a lovely necklace! It would put a personal spin to a piece of jewelry, for sure! No one would have the “same” one as yours. Awesome idea!!! I’ll keep this one in mind for a special gift.

58. Rebecca Shiplett June 20, 2011 at 7:08 pm · · Reply

Neat idea. Mine would be Stillwater, Oklahoma. That’s where I met my husband and where we go to watch my OSU Cowboys play!

59. I loved this the minute I saw it and had to order right then – Laura.

60. This is a cute idea! Love it

61. Very cool!

62. What a great idea! Love this new piece!

63. Great idea! Just need to decide which coordinates are most important to me!

64. I love this! I’d have to get the coordinates of where my husband was stationed in Iraq. It would have been a great deployment gift!

65. I love this idea. It’s very meaningful and special!

66. Crystal Foster June 26, 2011 at 8:22 pm · · Reply

This makes my second necklace from TVP. When I first saw it I knew it was a must. My coordinates are of the hospital were my twins were born 2 months early. It is were my heart changed for ever, grew so much bigger, and life became so much sweeter. They are healthy and striving 13 months old now!! Very proudly do I wear this necklace. 🙂

Trackbacks for this post