Remember when Whitney was choosing joy?
She was making necklaces for Ashley of Lil Blue Boo

I met Ashley last year at a blog conference,
she and I were on the same speaker panel.
Ashley has been going through some major life trials,
from her father passing away to now she’s undergoing chemo,
but through it all she has been staying positive and choosing joy.
She’s very inspirational and has been touching others through her own adversities.
Read more about her journey here,
follow her on facebook for daily updates
(please tell her we sent ya!)
and you can pre-order the choose joy necklace here
(the first batch we sent sold out in 2 hours!)

SHARE IT:

Commenting area

1. cynthia tharrington February 9, 2012 at 10:05 am · · Reply

I too have choosen joy!! I am also a cancer survivor-two times! I have also choosen to survive! I love all of your wwork! cancer survivor

2. Beth Lafuentr February 9, 2012 at 10:50 am · · Reply

Thank you for sharing! Reading this helped me more than you’ll know. I too had had a very rough last few years…lost my father suddenly, miscarriages, divorce. Her message hit me like a lightning bolt….can’t control everything, but I can choose to be happy!!

3. I would put our anniversary on it or our children’s names. Green of course!

4. This is beautiful! I am currently hosting a choosing joy series on the blog and have been so blessed and have learned so, so much! I would love to order one of the necklaces and include it as a giveaway. <3 Thanks for sharing this!

5. Janelle Fritz February 10, 2012 at 11:29 am · · Reply

I love these treasures! I would choose the teal color and put my name and middle name on it and keep it for myself, seems selfish but I never have anything this nice just for me.

6. Kassie Lashua February 21, 2012 at 1:10 am · · Reply

Any way to pre-order a choose joy necklace anymore?

7. Rebecca Holder February 23, 2012 at 2:24 pm · · Reply

I am interested in pre-ordering a choose joy necklace? Is there still away to do that?

8. Any chance I can still per-order a choose joy necklace? Thx!

9. When will the Feb 8th pre orders be shipped. I’m anxious to give one to my gran who recently underwent a radical double mastectomy. She is choosing joy everyday!

10. Emily Anderson March 28, 2015 at 2:04 am · · Reply

I got one of these necklaces and I loved it but it got lost while moving from college. Will you ever be making more? I’d buy three!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: The Vintage Pearl, 8177 South Harvard Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74137, http://www.thevintagepearl.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact