I got this idea from Ashley and had to give it a try.
It’s SO easy and makes a special gift!
1. a large glass votive (I got mine for $3 at Micheael’s)
2. vellum paper (also from Michael’s, under $1)
3. a candle (found one laying around the house)
1. Pick your picture and print it out on vellum paper,
I picked this one of my brother and his kids:
2. Wrap the velum paper around the large glass votive,
tape it in the back,
and then add the candle inside…
Looks great in the day,
or turn the lights out and enjoy!
Such a sweet gift for grandparents, friends, moms, etc. (or brothers!)