Jonah’s tongue

is a very important

part of his game…

and it cracks us up!

Celebrating after a goal…

I guess the tongue works 😉

SHARE IT:

Commenting area

1. Love the tongue…very cute:)

2. Linda @ My Trendy Tykes September 28, 2009 at 12:49 pm · · Reply

ROFL! My husband and son both do the "tongue" when they are playing video games. They say it helps them concentrate?

3. Oh yes, the good 'ol "concentrating tongue." 🙂 My sister did the same thing when she was about his age.

4. pretty*in*pink*designs September 28, 2009 at 2:51 pm · · Reply

I know lots of 'tounge' people! Precious pictures Erin, thanks for sharing them with all of us!

5. PamperingBeki September 28, 2009 at 3:18 pm · · Reply

So funny!

I do the tongue thing when I'm stamping. I'm so glad there are no cameras around.

6. That is TOO cute! 🙂

7. Charmingdesigns September 28, 2009 at 3:47 pm · · Reply

Just think…the tongue worked for Micheal Jordan! lol. Laurie

8. Karin Schueller September 29, 2009 at 12:41 pm · · Reply

My father in law, husband and son ALL do this when golfing. Hilarious!

p.s. That last photo is my favorite, with a team mate patting his back in congrats!!! 🙂

9. Trenches of Mommyhood September 29, 2009 at 4:55 pm · · Reply

It's like the tongue is connected to their brain, isn't it? My Hubby does this, as well as ALL 3 of our boyz!

10. What a champ!! 🙂

By submitting this form, you are granting: The Vintage Pearl, 8177 South Harvard Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74137, permission to email you. You may unsubscribe via the link found at the bottom of every email. (See our Email Privacy Policy (http://constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement) for details.) Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.