Photobucket

This diaper bag was made for us by , aka bellatessa designs, isn’t it beautiful? I love Amy Butler fabrics 🙂 Inside it has lots of pockets including a cell phone and keys pocket that snaps. It’s so pretty I’m *almost* afraid to use it! It’s perfect Aunt Jennifer, thank you!!!

Photobucket

A BIG thanks to Jenn, of take a bow creations, for this adorable blanket- it is SO cute and SO soft! It’s a soft pink color and we absolutely love it! Tessa loves it and has requested one for her also!

Photobucket

This cute headband and all of these bows were given to us by Lindsay from Hair Candy Bows!!! The bows just clip right into the headband, I think we can match every outfit she has now! Thank you Lindsay!

Photobucket

This was a huge surprise in the mail- a cute banner to hang on the wall that says “welcome to the world eden elise” made by Jess of ! It hasn’t made it up on their wall yet but it will soon 🙂 To get a better idea of what they look like hung up go check out her ! Thank you Jess!

SHARE IT:

Commenting area

1. Stacey Moore July 6, 2008 at 2:35 am · · Reply

what great gifts! i wish we had an aunt jennifer in our family ~ she is so talented 🙂

2. Elaine A. July 6, 2008 at 2:36 am · · Reply

These are all so precious – LOVE the diaper bag!

3. bella*tessa July 6, 2008 at 4:48 am · · Reply

BOWS!!! Yeah! What a fabulous gift! Now you don’t have to search!

4. Stephanie July 6, 2008 at 6:48 am · · Reply

Those are all REALLY cute! Lucky baby Eden 🙂

5. serendipitylovesnewyork July 6, 2008 at 9:45 am · · Reply

Beautiful gifts for Eden, thanks for popping over to my blog……silly me I forgot to say to go into my Patsi Bea website, not to worry I will email you via your etsy site as its a bit more private that way!! Claire x

6. oh beautiful goodies for little eden.

7. *jimaie.marie* July 6, 2008 at 8:24 pm · · Reply

that bag i TO DIE FOR!!

8. Sweet Sunshine Boutique July 6, 2008 at 9:48 pm · · Reply

Oh my Erin! What fab gifts from such fab designers! We love bella-tessa sets ourselves, all of these ladies are so sweet! Congrats on your little precious girl!!!

9. Spare Time Designs (Tammy) July 7, 2008 at 1:35 am · · Reply

I love that diaper bag…..and the banner of cours!!!!

10. Erin…I’m so glad you liked the blanket!!! Tell Tessa to watch the mail too ;)

11. Very cute stuff! I love the new banner at the top. What program did you use to make it?

12. Amber, I have fotofinish for my photo editing… until the day my hubbie finally decides to get me photoshop 🙂

13. Such cute stuff for your new cutie! Love, love, love the diaper bag and blanket! Do they sell those?

By submitting this form, you are granting: The Vintage Pearl, 8177 South Harvard Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74137, permission to email you. You may unsubscribe via the link found at the bottom of every email. (See our Email Privacy Policy (http://constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement) for details.) Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.